Unified ticket prices in the member institutes of The Hungarian Museum of Science, Technology and Transport (Ábrahám Ganz Foundry Collection, Museum of Electrical Engineering, Technical Study Stores, Museum of Aluminum Industry, Metallurgical Collection, Museum of Chemistry):
Adult 800 HUF
Discount (senior, student) 400 HUF
Group ticket – adult (from 10 persons) 500 HUF per person
Group ticket – discount (from 10 persons) 150 HUF per person
Family ticket (2 adults and two children) 1.500 HUF
Guided tour – up to 20 people (registration needed) 3500 HUF/group
Guided tour – above 20 people (registration needed) 5500 HUF/group
Museum education workshop (visiting the collection not included): 300 HUF/person
Entrance is free of charge for:
- persons under 6 and over 70,
- disabled persons (according to Act XXVI. of 1998., point 4 § a),
- one person accompanying the disabled person,
- persons who possess a professional admission card handed over by the minister,
- members of professional organisations of public collections with a national competence, and at least 400 members,
- teachers working in public education (with a teacher certificate valid for the given year),
- persons who possess an ICOM card
- with a valid press ID.
On Hungarian National Holidays the entrance is free of charge.
On the last Satruday of every month our member institutes are free to visit for every person under 26, and the relatives of every person under 18 (2 persons maximum).